NCPR Executive Council meeting Thursday, November 4th at 1:00 pm
by Bill Haenel on October 29th, 2021
The next meeting of the Executive Council, NCPR’s Community Advisory Board, will take place on Thursday, November 4th, at 1:00 PM, virtually on the Zoom teleconferencing platform. Members of the public wishing to attend or submit comments prior to the meeting should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include “EC meeting” in the subject line.
Members of the NCPR Executive Council:
- Robert Keller, Boonville, NY (Chair)
- Ann Adams, Dekalb Junction, NY (Board Secretary)
- Peter Anderson, Potsdam, NY
- Mark Dzwonczyk, Nicholville, NY
- Margo Ernst, North Hudson, NY
- Rich Frost, Plattsburgh, NY
- Andy Gustafson, Old Forge, NY
- Hannah Hanford, Saranac Lake, NY
- James Howard, Morrisonville, NY
- Allen McAvoy, Kingston, ONT
- Alan McLeod, Kingston, ONT
- Stephen Meier, Queensbury, NY
- Julia Kaplan Toce, Thousand Islands Park, NY (Vice Chair)
Ex-officio members representing license holder St. Lawrence University
- Paul Redfern, Canton, NY
- Marion Roach Smith, Troy, NY
- Jeff Killeen
The governing board of North Country Public Radio is the Board of Trustees of St. Lawrence University.
The need for SLU and NCPR to go beyond your well regarded agenda of news and entertainment offerings and provide a safe place for all Adirondack north country listeners to gather and discuss our needs and issues has never been more urgent. Your continued reliance on Facebook is NOT an acceptable answer.
VPR is “Reaching Out”. Why not NCPR?
Sincerely, Louis Curth
What is “Reaching Out” all about?
We want to help VPR listeners help each other during the holidays, during the economic crisis, and especially during these trying winter months. We’ve published these resources and started an online discussion so you can share your ideas and needs. What else can we do? We’d love to hear your suggestions and your thoughts on “Reaching Out”,